In order for you to get the most out of this class, participation is required on a daily basis. If there is a valid reason you are unable to participate, please speak with Mr. Davis beforehand. In addition you are expected to:
- Be respectful of and show respect to every person in the room and their belongings. Remember how you rehearse is how you perform.
- Be in the classroom and in your seat with all materials needed for that day by the bell.
- When the chord is played, all talking stops.
- No food, cell phones, drink or gum is allowed during rehearsals
- With the exemption of water. Stay hydrated!
- There is a $20 class fee for each choir member (cash only, collected during fee week)
After-school rehearsals will take place on Fridays. Failure to attend will result in a grade of 0 and cannot be made up. If you are absent for any reason, speak to Mr. Davis within two days of the absence with a written excuse in order for it to be considered excused. The director has full authority over whether your reason for absence deems excusable.
*One excused absence per semester*